Thursday, June 08, 2006

June - for the gospel's sake

June is going to be a busy month. Often we are confronted with how to best prioritize our world in order to maximize efficiencies as well as accomplish the greater good. My 'normal' schedule has me teaching on Tuesday and Thursday as well as preaching on Sunday and sometimes Wednesday. All that will change for June... even after June, the Foster's will be leaving for July, so I will take 2 additional classes! Bring it :)
The following serves both as my itinerary for June as well as my prayer list:
June 9-13 Trip to Tanzania to preach and teach
June 14-17 Crusade in Lusaka
June 18-21 Trip to Livingstone
June 22-25 Youth Conference at Kafulafuta

(Phil 1:20) According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud, you need to make sure you schedule time to eat in this packed itinerary... good thing you are young! Can't wait to see it all!

-Amy- said...

Sounds like a fantastic month of opportunities! A definite highlight to your year! Go get 'em!

-Amy- said...

It is now July...I'm thinking a June summary is in order! :)

Happy Canada Day!

Brian Burnett said...

Praying for you brother! The Lord will give you strength!