Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Around the world...

The Lord has commanded us to proclaim the gospel to "all" the world. My original understanding of that verse opened my eyes to a personal need to reach into parts of the international world with the gospel. For the last few years, I have spent the majority of my time in Zambia, Africa. However, the Lord now seems to be mixing things up a bit. Here is my schedule for the next few weeks:
January 25th - February 2nd - Zambia, Africa
February 16th - February 28th - Guangzhou, China
March 8th - March 20th - Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Please pray for myself and team members as I travel extensively around the world to preach and teach God's word. There is no greater joy for me than to open the word of God and allow others to hear the eternal truths and receive the life changing power of love available through the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

-Amy- said...

That Honduras trip sounds exciting! :) Looking forward to it, and I hope you bring plenty of pictures of Zambia and China!

emily said...

you certainly define the phrase "go into all the world" :)

(bring it!!)

you are flying now ..... hope it's fun! :)