Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2007 Graduating Class

North Star Bible Institute of 2007 - graduating class. These men have spent three full years intensely studying God's word. These men will now take their knowledge and understanding of God and begin to testify, preach, & minister throughout different areas of Zambia.

I was privileged to instruct some of these guys for 4-5 terms of study. In my estimation, this graduating class has some men of faith with great c
haracter and Christian integrity. Praise the LORD for men willing to put aside some attractions of this world and seek a deeper relationship with God! As an instructor, my cup overflows whenever I see my students overcome adversity and accomplish their goals with fervor and intensified dedication to God - praise the LORD!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

NINE - that's more than most institutes here. I don't know if that says anything, but I am impressed! Congrats to the graduates! BTW - why the gold gown?

Kevin P said...

The gold is for the valedictorian! Good stuff - these are a good group of men!

emily said...

I love this picture. :)

Janice said...

Is that Michael I see in that spiffy graduation cap and gown?! Our boy is growing up **sniff**!!

O. and J. were so psyched to see the picture and say "Hey! That is Edgar and Kapolo!"

"I am dreaming tonight - of a place I know - even more than I usually do..."

We want to be there!