Thursday, November 27, 2008

Prov 18:22

Praise the LORD! It has been exciting to see how God has been leading... while on deputation, the Lord brought Savannah, a wonderful & godly woman into my life. Over the last 12 months, God has been directing us together and now we are both quite confident that it is God's will for us to unite in marriage! Please pray for us - I will be returning from Zambia on Dec 19th, we will be married in Mississippi on Dec 27th, we will have a reception in NY on Jan 1oth... then we will fly back to Africa on Jan 13th!! It is all coming together so quickly!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute :)
~orange girl

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Congrats! All the bribery has finally paid off! You are marrying better than you deserve.

Looking forward to seeing you KPAX.

Savannah said...

That bride to be looks so happy!!! ;)

Victoria said...

Words cannot express how happy I am for the both of you! The Lord blesses those who rest in Him in every aspect of their lives. Congratulations, Kevin & Savannah!

Unknown said...

Words cannot express how amazing this is and how I am oh so happy to see how God put this all together....but then again...I just KNEW it was love at first site ;) You are both an inspiration not only to me but to my children too! I love you guys! I know that I will have TWO people across the world praying for me now!

Mr. Young said...

Praise the Lord and Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you Kevin.

Kevin P said...

Thanks! We are so excited!! thanks for all your prayers - hallelujah! praise the LORD!!

Unknown said...

brie says she's jealous savannah gets a 6 month honeymoon to zambia and is mad that she only got a week in mexico;)

Anonymous said...

Kevin .. I am so very happy for you! ... we serve a wonderful Lord ... blessings to you both!

Aaron Putney said...

Kevin, I thought you just came to Mississippi last year to visit with me in Ocean Springs - Praise the Lord, we are very excited for you both.

Toma said...

Congratulations Kevin & Savannah!!

Kevin, My family is impressed with your wife (to be in a couple days.) You two look so happy, and will serve the Lord well together. We can't wait to see you when you get to NY. Praise the Lord for his wonderful gifts.