Sunday, August 20, 2006

Prov 17:17

The purpose of Kafulafuta Baptist Mission is to train up men in order for them to go out and reach other men with the gospel. We have been quite effective at this task. However, some victories taste much like defeat.
Today, we commissioned one of the men I have become very good friends with. Anderson Chimfumpa has been at the mission from the first time I came to Zambia in September of 2000, until now. The Lord is moving Anderson and his wife to the country of Botswana in order he may teach, disciple, and fulfill the great commission. As happy as I am he is being obedient to the Lord, I am also very sad. There will someday be a sweet reunion of saints in which the fellowship will last eternally and the joy will overflow! C.S. Lewis wrote, Christians never say goodbye, only - I will see you later!

No comments: