Thursday, November 30, 2006

Obituary

Pestke Jr., Richard A. "Dick"

Gone home to be with His Lord and Savior on Thursday, November 23,2006 at age 64. He is survived by his loving wife of 39 years, Jane. Loving father of Laura (Michael) Schiano of MA, Lisa (Michael) Woods of WA, and Kevin Pestke. Also survived by parents, Richard and Eletha; grandson, Jake; sisters, Gail (Graham) Cresswell and Linda Miller; brother-in-law, George (Bea) Arnold; nieces and nephews. Dick was a faithful member of First Bible Baptist Church.

No prior calling hours. Family and friends are invited to celebrate his Memorial Service, Thursday, November 30th at 7 P.M. at First Bible Baptist Church, 1039 North Greece Rd. Private internment in Parma Union Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society or First Bible Baptist Church Building Fund.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...continually. Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Anonymous said...

Kevin-
I wanted to let you know that you and the rest of the family is in my thoughts and prayers, I always looked up to your dad as a wonderful person, father, and servant of the Lord, I will miss him greatly. I wish I could be in NY to personally be there to celebrate his wonderful life. God bless you and the family.
Tim and Liza Blonsky

emily said...

I'm still praying for you. Just wanted you to know.
I don't know if you even still go to this page, now that you're no longer in Africa ... but I know the cards and casseroles stop coming - and it's nice to know there are still people who care what happened. I care. And I'm still praying. :)