Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

I am posting the video I show at most churches as I travel around the country. The purpose of the video is to give a flavor for Zambia, the work going on, the blessings the Lord has poured out, and the labor we are still a part of.

I am still hoping/praying to return to Zambia in early 2008. For that to happen, the Lord will need to do things that are way past my ability. Although this deputation process is frustrating, I do look forward to some day looking back and seeing the mighty hand of God in all of it. The video is a bit over 9 minutes long. I would love your constructive feedback?


6 comments:

Victoria said...

Has anyone ever seen such beautiful children?! There is no end to the need or to the work - this video makes that clear. Thank you for allowing us all to see it, Kevin. We are praying!

Amy said...

Wow! That is an amazing video and it shows every aspect of life in Zambia along with making one aware of all the needs but definetely emphasizing the ONE need for Jesus. Thanks for sharing that with all of us and know that you are in my prayers. Eph. 3:20 I will continue praying that God opens the windows of Heaven for you and pours you out a blessing that there will not be room to receive it. He is ABLE! God bless you, Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Kevin, Excellent presentation that gets right to the heart, and the heart of the matter.

Anonymous said...

Hey KEVIN
It was an eye opener to see your video. I'm glad you put it up there for us to get an idea of what you do in Zambia. And I learned a lot of the people who live there. Thank yoU!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, That is a very informative video. It is my earnest prayer that the Lord will use this tool to bring you in contact with people who will support your work. Sorry I was not able to make breakfast Friday.

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Bobby Bonner is in your video!! You are my hero! I tried to get him in mine, just did not fit! : )