Monday, November 12, 2007

noble

This past Sunday was another great time on the deputation trail. Originally I was scheduled to preach at a church in Columbia, Mississippi on Sunday morning - on Saturday the pastor contacted me and I was notified he needed to reschedule. Just a week earlier I had met a pastor that wanted me in his church but I just didn't have time on the schedule - I called and he quickly changed plans so I could come and preach at his church! Praise the LORD!! The name of the church on Sunday morning is called Berean Baptist Church - and as the Bible states, the Bereans were noble. This church was a true blessing - not only did the pastor go out of his way to allow me in but the church welcomed me with open arms! It certainly is a humbling experience to be a part of churches that go out of their way because of the love for what God is doing in and around the world!



2 comments:

Janice said...

Nice to see your smiling face! And OoHhH the sun looks so wonderful! Please bring some home! Soon!

emily said...

is that the tie that I love??

come home! :)