Monday, March 03, 2008

Max

A few months ago - the security dog we had died. It is good for us to have a dog at the mission. The dog can warn of intruders and of snakes! It is not easy finding a good dog here in Zambia - most dogs are simple village dogs. They are muts to the extreme! However, I think we may have found a good dog! I went to meet "Max" today - he is big, has a strong bark, and is quite friendly! I am pretty sure this dog wont be biting too many intruders - but his size will make most to think twice!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cute :)
~orange girl

Dave said...

This reminds me of a Holy Terror that my Sister and I met on the train between London and Brussels.

The kid's name was Max...short for Maximillion which he kept reminding everyone about, and he kept screaming at the top of his lungs the whole 2 hrs.

Everybody on the train was ready to boot him off in France someplace.

If this dog is anything like the Max I know, it will work out just fine!

Savannah said...

"Max"...What happened to the name "Luther"?;)

Can't wait to meet him!:-)

JulieMom said...

Max is the name I would have named a dog, should I have ever had one. But seeing as how I was deprived of that, I named my first car Max.

He does look like a bully. :0)

Victoria said...

Maybe he'll just hug your intruders to death!:)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad you found a dog for the mission!