Monday, October 01, 2012

Friendships remain

We were invited to a church that had finished their building project. To celebrate, the pastor invited other churches as well as an old friend of mine from Kafulafuta, Victor Lunda. Now that we are in Eastern Province, it has probably been more than 2 years since I have visited with the brethren from that area. Victor was a person that really helped me when I was first beginning in Zambia. He went with me to interpret as I would teach and preach, he helped me with culture, and he helped me to adjust. It was great to see him again and now hear him preach a wonderful message to God's people! Praise the LORD! It is amazing how Christ can bring people from all around the world together and give them lasting and quality relationships!


No comments: