Thursday, May 31, 2007

June 1st - June 19th: Tacoma, Washington

Over the next couple weeks, I will be traveling to Tacoma, Washington. The purpose of this trip is to meet with other Christian believers with the hope of finding some that will pray and support the work God has called me to in Zambia. This trip currently has no itinerary - I am honestly leaving in less than 24 hours without knowing where I will be preaching or what to expect. I do know one thing - my Lord owns a cattle on a thousand hills, every beast of the forest is His, the fowls of the mountains are His, and the wild beasts of the field are His. Knowing that God has control over every penny in this world certainly relieves my anxiety and actually provides comfort. If everything is already His, He truly has need of nothing - now I can simply enjoy my Lord while I give thanks and call upon Him.
Please continue to pray for this trip. I look forward to being used of God as I enter and attempt to minister to the real needs of God's people. At the same time, I do look forward to seeing my Lord open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing with hardly enough room to receive it! Praise the LORD.
June 1st - June 19th: Tacoma, Washington

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deuteronomy 31:8
And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

emily said...

...the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much ....

50 churches! :)

Kevin P said...

thanks for the encouragement!