Monday, May 07, 2007

Samuel Richard Schiano

This morning at 3 am, my sister delivered a healthy baby boy into this world! Both mother and child seem to be doing well. Although my sister is a couple weeks early in her delivery, there were no complications. He came into this world at 6 lbs 8 ounces and has been described as hairy. My sister said he has not cried yet and seems to just be as happy as can be. It certainly is exciting!!! Praise the LORD!
I look forward to meeting my new little nephew. Obviously his name is significant to us. My sister and brother in law decided to honor my father by giving their second born child his middle name. It appears my brother in law is relieved - he was a bit concerned the child was going to be a girl. He was not quite sure how to deal with those pesty teenage years when all the boys would be coming around. Guess he wont need to worry about that, at least for a while...

7 comments:

-Amy- said...

Congratulations and blessings to your family! :D

Victoria said...

Congrats on being an uncle again. Your dad would be ecstatic! Will pray as you're on deputation.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kevin! With any baby announcement - standard procedure is to have pictures man! Talk to you soon!

Kevin P said...

Pictures will soon be coming!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Kevin! I look forward to them! Hope we can get together soon.

Anonymous said...

You must be so exicted! We can talk about it more tomorrow night. I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin! I am sure he is a cutie. I hope your mom has a safe trip. See you soon.