Friday, October 19, 2007

Savannah

This last week myself and another man from FBBC drove to Savannah, Georgia to attend the IAM conference. The conference is just a glorified missions conference focused primarily on sub-sahara Africa. From the beginning to the end the conference lifted up the Name of Jesus Christ! We heard from different preachers as they opened God's word and edified us in light of the command to go forth into all the world. Throughout the conference, many would reiterate the words - I just feel full and overwhelmed with all God has showed me! As David said - "my cup runneth over"!

We do appreciate all those that have prayed for our trip, the conference, and the Lord's hand upon everything. We encountered zero problems from beginning to end, had 3 people receive Christ, and made friends with many more of God's people --- all in all, a great time to rejoice! Praise God!!


5 comments:

Dave said...

Glad it went well with you trip. I was going to figure a way down there but it just didn't work.

I have been to so many churches from moving around that sometimes I just want to go to something I am familiar with, and hear from something "normal".

BTW, nice picture, and everyone that I know in that picture looks a lot older than I remember them when I was still in NY.

Well everyone except you of course!

Kevin P said...

Where are you now? I met a bunch of great pastors from that general area - might be able to connect you with a decent church!
Amazing how people age!!

Victoria said...

I agree, great pic, Kevin! Glad to hear it went so well.

Dave said...

Sumter, SC

I have a church that I go to here. In fact, I am in the DEEP DEEEEEEEEPPPPP south. There is a church everywhere. There are quite a few good ones here.

emily said...

you do look nice :)
and I love your tie haha