Friday, October 05, 2007

ya'all

My preaching experience now includes the states of Alabama and Kentucky.

I was blessed to be part of a Mission Conference in Decatur, Alabama. The conference itself was amazing - the people loved all over me and the other missionaries. I was blessed to stay with a host family that treated me with such kindness and liberty as well as meet so many people excited about the work of God in Zambia and throughout the utter most parts of the earth!

In Kentucky, the Lord allowed me to preach at a small church with a big vision. It
took me 8 hours to get to this little church for a Sunday night service - but it was well worth the drive. The pastor just wants to see people get saved and the Lord to be honored in it all. These people seemed intense as the word of God was being preached - it is always my prayer and desire to see more laborers called out into the global harvest!

No comments: