Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Zambia, here I come

The last few weeks have been a virtual blur... from deputation travel, to ordination, to commissioning and everything in between - wow! Through it all, the Lord continues to show Himself strong and in my weakness and inability the Lord blesses with grace, peace, hope, and abundance!

Please pray for the following:
- Immigrations/Customs. My paper work is in Lusaka which may cause some problems.
- Jet Blue / British Airways. I am bringing more luggage than the free allowance. Would be nice if they didn't over charge me and it all arrived on time and intact.
- Smooth transition back to the Zambian culture
- God to be exalted as His word goes forth
- Wisdom, discernment, God's presence, and a harvest of souls for God's glory!

Love you all! Thanks for partnering with me as I go to minister in Africa.

8 comments:

jen said...

go in the strength of the Lord God, under the Mercy…

Aaron Putney said...

we are praying, excited to hear what God will do this time around

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you and miss you already! -Erika

Savannah said...

What God is doing through you is amazing...I'm very happy for you :)
But of course I miss you a whole lot too! Praying for you always...
-Savannah

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for you! James 5:16
~orange girl

Anonymous said...

alayna will pray for you at night with me now, so you made the list;) (it's a very exclusive list which usually only includes people with boo-boos so you should feel pretty special)

Victoria said...

PRAYING always - take care!

M. said...

Hey, Kevin...

God bless you in your travels - we'll be praying for you!

Warren, Melissa, and Hannah Joy