Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wow!

There are just some times when the word "wow" describes it all. Saturday night we started our annual Vacation Bible School at Kafulafuta - in the morning, all the children gathered for morning instruction and to receive some things. At that point, I was told there were about 1,530 children. Since then, we have received many more and I would expect the number to be around 2,000. Like I said - "WOW!!"
The team from America is doing a great job as they partner with the Zambian Sunday School teachers to reach this next generation with the gospel. This group hit the ground running but has not missed a step! Please continue to pray - three lessons have been completed and Monday three more lesson are planned. The Monday night message is a presentation of the gospel in which we expect the Lord of the harvest to bring forth fruit that abounds!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Will be praying! Looking forward to more reports!

Janice said...

It is a good thing that you are still in awe of the hunger for the Gospel!

I will keep scanning the pictures you post for people I may know... take lots of pictures!

I will also be looking for Green T-Shirts!!

Anonymous said...

I will be helping Mrs. J look :)
~orange girl

Savannah said...

Thanks for the picture!
2000 Kids-So Awesome!!