Monday, February 02, 2009

Elvis is Back!

On Jan 24th, we went to preach at a fairly new church... actually, the church is not so new but there is a new pastor that has really sparked a fervent excitement in the people. Of course - the Pastor's name is Elvis!!

We had a great time as we sang, dance, and enjoyed digging into God's word. After the preaching many came to the Cross - actually, it was amazing how many in this small church came to the altar. Praise the LORD! Pastor Elvis seems to have these people truly hungry for God's word. I was able to pray with one man that was formally a part of "End Times Church" that got saved and my wife was able to lead another woman to Christ.

Please continue to pray for Pastor Elvis and the members of Kapupulu Bible Baptist Church. It is a small church out in the bush but has a pastor with a big vision - I read somewhere, that with God, nothing is impossible!

5 comments:

Mrs. Vicky Smith said...

Love the pictures! I am very happy to see that you were able to use Savannah's camera even if it is not as nice as the one that was stolen. I am missing that SMILE around my house. Love you both very much!
Mama

Unknown said...

hey got your monthly update! sounds like God is blessing your efforts in your return... i bet your biggest blessing is having a wife to work with you though;)

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures! Thanks for the update.

Kevin P said...

Matt - truly is wonderful having a wife to work with!! She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear such great reports for y'all. You will continue to be in my prayers.