Monday, February 23, 2009

for of such is the kingdom of God

On Friday, a 2 DAY old child was brought to the mission station. As the story unfolded, we found out the mother of this child died the day after giving birth. The family had no where to turn and in two days time could only feed the little girl water. We were able to purchase some dry baby milk that should last for the next month.

Upon checking my email later that day I was notified that someone in the States would be sending $100 that they wanted specifically used for feeding someone in need... hmmm... I think this qualifies. With that $100 - we should be able to now feed this little girl for the next 6 months! It is always a thrill when seeing God's sovereign provision take place.

Please continue to pray for this little child --- her name, Charity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...she's cute :)
~orange girl

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
Can you please let your wife know that I said hey and congratulations on the extordinary work that both you and her are doing.
When I saw Savannah in the store at our hometown in MS, I never had the chance to talk to her.

Good Luck on your mission! Shawna B.
SChippy25@yahoo.com

Christina said...

Amazing story! I've got another hundred for that little girl. I'll give it to Mom and have her send it or however is the best way. Blessings from above--Married and now you have a kid. LOL :-) Praise the Lord for His Goodness. Miss ya bro and that lovely wife of yours too!