Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Youth Week

Zambia annually celebrates a "youth week". I guess this is to highlight the youth and allow them to show off their talents / abilities. At then end of the week there is usually some sort of celebration or conference. This year I was invited by a town church to come and preach a youth conference. Very exciting! I normally spend a lot of my time in rural churches so it was a bit of a nice change of pace to be in town... plus, I got to preach in English!! Last time that happened I was in America...

Spent the whole day Saturday and Sunday preaching and singing with the zeal of the youth! Praise the LORD - we had a wonderful time and the word of God seemed to be received with all readiness of mind!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool because we just had Teens Involved here! ~orange girl

Victoria said...

What a tremendous blessing!!!