Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Collins Prayer Update

I had asked many of you to pray for Pastor Collins - he is a good friend to me and a long time pastor near to where I stay. He has been fighting some illness for the last many months with varying degrees of success. Last Sunday (12/13) he was hospitalized and needed immediate surgery. For the next couple days he really struggled and fought for his life. When I visited him on Tuesday, he was in a lot of pain, had shortness of breath, and was extremely weak. From what I now understand, he is doing much better - although still in the hospital, he is able to take nourishment and has gained much of his strength back. Praise the LORD - I believe our God has answered the prayers of His people. A very big "thank you" to all of you that stopped and prayed for a man you may have never met!

No comments: