Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Teaching them to observe

I leave Thursday to return to the Northwest Province. Just 3 weeks ago we had taken a short trip to Mwinilunga for the Resurrection conference - during that time there appeared a real need to come back and edify the believers in some Bible truths.

As I think about what we are doing - I have studied, prayed, prepared - yet this is what the Lord commanded us to do - simply to 'teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded". Paul continues with the same thought when he states, "the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men...."

This is not some extraordinary event - it simply is doing what is right. Please pray as we simply go to teach, preach, and commit the things of God to faithful men and women! We do have a long trip in front of us and if the beginning of the week is any indication of the end of the week - it should be an interesting trip!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Will be praying!!:)

Janice said...

Safe Journey Marco Polo! I know as I type this you are nearly there already- preventing flat tires, broken engines of lack of fuel!!

God Speed!

david santos said...

Great post.
Thank you.
I loved this pos and this blog.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.