Friday, June 15, 2007

Arlington, WA

Although most churches do not have services on Thursday, last night I was able to visit Fellowship Baptist Church. The church has been in existence for 18 years and has a small but strong group of believers attending. It continues to amaze me how much the Lord does with these little churches. The walls of this little church were lined with posters of missionaries that they support and pray for throughout the world. The hymn says, "little is much when God is in it" and the Lord has proved that over to me again!
This tour of the Pacific Northwest has allowed me to meet so many steadfast and real Christians. I look forward to seeing the Lord use Pastor Stiff as he continues to faithfully preach and encourage his church to walk in righteousness and pursue godliness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great hymn