Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mpika seminar

Savannah and I returned from Mpika late Sunday night. It was a wonderful time! I was originally told I would be preaching 3 different times. However, when I arrived I found out there was a need for 6 lessons! Had to do a little last minute prep... but it all worked out!

There were probably 45-50 people during each session. The theme was "rise up and build". The messages were:
Building with the hand of God
Building the Temple of God
Building the People of God
Building the Church of God
Building the Kingdom of God

During one session in particular, the Lord seemed to really move in the people. There were so many people praying that even the singing stopped. It was wonderful to see God's people praying and seeking the face of God!

Please pray for the people of Antioch Bible Baptist Church. They are really seeking to serve the Lord. We were privileged to give out many BEAMS KJV Bibles!!

No comments: