Thursday, July 16, 2009

Psalm 127:3

About 10 days ago Savannah was not feeling well. We took her to get tested for Malaria - it came back negative. Still a few days later she had not eaten and was very nauseous. I took her to another clinic in which they tested her again for Malaria - the doctor told us the results to the Malaria test were negative but the test for pregnancy was positive! We were both shocked, thrilled, awed, and of course VERY excited!!! We took time to pray and thank God for the little gift He has given us!!

This morning we went back to the clinic to get further verification. They were able to do an ultra sound and see our little prize! Hallelujah!! Please continue to pray for Savannah and our new addition!!

14 comments:

Mrs. Vicky Smith said...

YAY! I'm going to be a Gramma again!

Michael Barone said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

psh i could have told you what those symptoms meant;) that is awesome! so happy for you guys;) don't know if you heard but brie and i are expecting #3 around then end of january too! congrats.

The Benoit Family said...

Congratulations to both of you! Very excited.

Unknown said...

Just yesterday someone asked me about you guys and as I was telling them your "fairy tale" story I added "and I am waiting any day now to hear the news that they are having a baby" and waaalaaa! I wake up this morning to the good news! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so very happy for the three of you!

Unknown said...

Can't even tell you how excited I am!!!! What wonderful news!! Hugs for both of you!

Hope said...

Congratulations! You are about to begin an amazing journey, I mean, aside from the amazing journey you are already one!

Melissa said...

congrats!!! Thats such an amazing gift!

Victoria said...

I am so very happy for you, both!!!!! What a wonderful blessing! I'll be praying for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy arrival!:)

emily said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! That's so fantastic! :D :D (I was thinking about you guys the other day and thinking to myself, I wonder if they're gonna have babies anytime soon). hehehe :) :)

Lisa Matacchiera said...

That's exactly what happened to us with our baby Natalie! :-) I was sure it was malaria, but that one was negative and the pregnancy was positive! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Kevin P said...

we are so thrilled... thank you all for praying and sending encouraging notes!!

Paula said...

Congratulations Kevin & Savannah! I am so excited for you both! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Anonymous said...

yayyy!!! I am going to be an aunt! I am sooo excited to meet this new little one! =D Can't wait to see you all! love you guys
*Liv*